Correspondence dated July 15, 2019 from
Barbara J. McPherson, Grand Chancellor, Women of the Moose
During the 2019 Midyear Conference of the Wisconsin Moose Association, the Loyal Order of Moose overwhelmingly approved moving forward with inviting the Chapters within the Wisconsin Moose Association to join with them in their objective to:
- Aid and promote the purposes of the Loyal Order of Moose.
- Build the membership strength of the Order.
- Stimulate participation in Community Service programs
- Adopt programs and project for the betterment of Mooseheart and Moosehaven to include the building of the Endowment Fund for the support of these institutions.
- Coordinate the programs and directive of Moose International, Inc. and the Supreme Lodge.
Following procedures established by Moose International, I am pleased to announce that the Chapters of Wisconsin, by majority vote, have voted to become members of the Wisconsin Moose Association! What an exciting opportunity for the women of this association!
The final decision now lies in the hands of the members of the Loyal Order of Moose. A vote will be taken during the Annual Convention of the Wisconsin Moose Association in September to approve the newly amended Association By-Laws.
I am excited for the opportunities that lie ahead for the co-workers of this association and I hope you are too. Have a great day!